Are you not eating enough vegetables and fruits each day? Let’s face it most of us are not, unless we are juicing! It is the most easiest way to get your daily nutrients and consume vegetables or fruits that you other wise would not consume. While juicing should not replace eating, it can be added as a way to get more nutrients from produce. Juicing is important for a healthier and stronger immune system. It can aide in preventive health care, whereby you are taking your health and well-being into your own hands. I love juicing, for all of these reasons and more. Now, I am in the market to buy a new one with new features in addition to regular important features.
A juicer machine is the best way to extract liquid from produce. There are many machines on the market, and choosing one can be challenging. Think about what results you want, when making your choice. Here are some things to consider:
- If you want a higher juice yield, which takes longer, then you want a masticating juicer.
- If you want juice faster, with a lesser juice yield, then a centrifugal juicer is the one.
- Masticating juicers are quieter and more expensive, while centrifugal juicers tend to be less quiet and least expensive.
- Larger feed chutes accommodate larger size produce, and reduce prep time.
- If you want to do more than just juicing, a multipurpose model is the one. Now, there are models that even make ice cream and sorbet!
- If you want an appliance with quick clean up, consider the number of removable parts, and if they are dishwasher safe, or cleaning brush only. Keeping the machine parts clean is very important.
- Other considerations might include, the color, style/look, size and height of the pour spout
After deciding what you want, you can put those “terms” in your internet search engine or go to a site like amazon and use the category/feature check list to narrow down the machines that meet your specifications. After you narrow down your choices, I recommend viewing the customer ratings of a product. Ratings tend to be a deciding factor if I purchase the item.
After using the above process, I chose the Vestaware Cold Press Slow Juicer with Two Speed Modes.